A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hafen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hafen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hafen, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hafen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- American Fork Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Hafen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Hafen practice?
- Dr. Mark Hafen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hafen practices Family Medicine near American Fork, UT.
See American Fork Family Physicians.