A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haganman is Excellent. Dr. Haganman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Haganman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haganman graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haganman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haganman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haganman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Haganman practice?
Dr. Mark Haganman practices Family Medicine near Osage, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Riceville, IA.
See Osage Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Haganman, Dr. Markus Haganman, Dr. Marlon Haganman, Dr. Marcelo Haganman, Dr. Marc Haganman, Dr. Marcellus Haganman