A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haganman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haganman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Haganman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haganman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Haganman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Haganman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Haganman practice?
- Dr. Mark Haganman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Haganman practices Family Medicine near Osage, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Riceville, IA.
See Osage Primary Care Doctors.