Dr. Mark Hagood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hagood?

October 24th, 2016

Excellent ENT Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Hagood for many years now. He has performed a couple surgeries on my ears and always considers the needs of the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Hagood.

August 25th, 2015

Dr.Hagood has a great bedside manner his nurses at the office visit were also the nurses assisting him in surgery and that is comforting to see those nurses in the OR before you go to sleep and then when you wake up they were the first faces I saw. It was a feeling that you were taken good care of and in safe hands. The entire staff at Crestwood took excellent care of me during my stay. Thank you Dr. Hagood and staff

May 22nd, 2015

Very unhappy with this doctor. I had sinus surgery a month ago and have a head ache ever since then. He doesn't take it seriousand i cant even get the nurses to call me back. I would never use him again or recommend him to anyone. wait time in his office is 1 to 2 hours past your appointment.

May 6th, 2014

Don't waste your time. Go elsewhere!!

Please do not waste your time by going to this doctor as I did. My scheduled appointment time was 10:20am and this was my first visit with the doctor so I was advised to arrive early to complete routine paperwork. I arrived at 10am and completed my paperwork and sat in the waiting room patiently. I sat in the waiting room watching people who came in after me come and go. After about 1 hour and 15 minutes I was finally called back to the exam room to be seen by the doctor. After waiting another 45 minutes in the exam room without so much as a word from the doctor I decided I had enough and could wait no longer and decided to leave. Please do not make the same mistake I made.

July 17th, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Haygood has treated two of my daughters and myself. One daughter and myself have had thyroid surgery and the other nodules removed and vocal cords cleaned. He is very thorough, has excellent skills, very professional and caring to name a few comments. He explains in a way that you can understand what he is doing and why. I highly recommend him for any problems you may be having with your throat. He is one of the best I have ever been treated by. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

October 8th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Hagood is a great doctor. He is always in a good mood and he is very knowledgeable. I usually have a long waiting time but it is well worth it. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT.

August 8th, 2016