A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haimann is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Haimann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haimann graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Haimann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Herman Haimann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Haimann practice?
- Dr. Mark Haimann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Haimann practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.