A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nabeel Hakim MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Hakim practice?
- Dr. Mark Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hakim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.