A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nabeel Hakim MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Hakim practice?
- Dr. Mark Hakim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hakim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.