A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hakim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nabeel Hakim MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Hakim practice?
- Dr. Mark Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hakim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.