Learn more about Dr. Mark Halikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Halikis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halikis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halikis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Halikis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halikis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Halikis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Halikis practice?
- Dr. Mark Halikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Halikis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons and Orange Surgeons.