A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Halikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Halikis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Halikis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halikis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Halikis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Halikis practice?
- Dr. Mark Halikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Halikis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons and Orange Surgeons.