Dr. Mark Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
He diagnosed my Melanoma and saved my life!

February 16th, 2017
Great doctor!
Dr. Hall is extremely skilled, very courteous and friendly, and has treated me and my husband quite successfully for several years.

January 4th, 2016
weird office dynamic
It seems like the doctor and his employees don't like one other very much. The front desk and nurses were nice enough to me, but when the dr was around, they were walking on eggshells and he was very short with them. They did their job, but it wasn't very comfortable to be a part of.

October 20th, 2015
I've Never Felt Important Here
I've seen Dr. Hall several times now. His body check is quick, and he would have missed spots had I not pointed them out. In addition, a couple areas with which I've been concerned were treated as no big deal. When I returned six months later, he told me I'd better get on those right away because of the chance for squamous cells to metastasize. In other words, we went from "No big deal," to "You can die." He also told me my face would be disfigured and that it would be painful to treat. I asked if there were numbing agents or medications to help that and he told me I would want to take a Tylenol. I've seen several dermatologists and they've ranged in attention and effectiveness. He has removed some problem areas, but I'm not confident he sees everything or gives trouble areas timely treatment. He is in a hurry to move onto the next patient and I never feel important.

October 4th, 2012
Dr Hall was excellent. He and his staff were friendly and I found Dr Hall to be very concerned with my health. He took the time to do a full body check where other Dermatologists have only looked at my spots I was concerned about. I will go back to see him again

August 31st, 2012
I saw Dr Hall and found him to be more thorough than other dermatologists. Other doctors required I make separate appointments to look at my whole body and then I had to come back to do the skin biopsy. Dr Hall did all this during my visit. He and his staff were very likable. I would recommend him to family.

August 28th, 2012
Thorough Diagnosis
Successfully remove a carcinoma from my ear after a previous visit to another doctor ended with mixed results.

July 1st, 2011
Excellent dermatologist!
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Hall's office. He is very thorough, caring and provides excellent care. He treated my skin problem and I was very pleased with the results. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Hall helped take care of a potential cancer on my back...thank goodness he caught it quickly and was biopsied clear. Thank you!! I have 2 small kids so my health is very important.

May 3rd, 2011
I had been to two other dermatologists prior to seeing Dr. Hall, but without satisfactory results. He was able to diagnose my problem quickly and accurately and my skin cancer is now gone!

May 3rd, 2011
I arrived early, expecting a wait, but they got me right into my appointment. Dr. Hall is very personable and made me feel quite comfortable discussing my concerns. Overall, great experience!

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Hall was excellent and helped with my rash that nobody else had been able to help fix.