A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haltrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haltrecht, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haltrecht
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haltrecht Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haltrecht graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haltrecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Franklin Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harris Haltrecht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Haltrecht practice?
- Dr. Mark Haltrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Haltrecht practices Family Medicine near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Family Physicians.