A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haltrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haltrecht, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haltrecht graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haltrecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Franklin Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harris Haltrecht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Haltrecht practice?
- Dr. Mark Haltrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Haltrecht practices Family Medicine near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Family Physicians.