Dr. Mark Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016
UNPROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OFFICE
Very rude staff, terrible experience at Dr. Hamilton's office in Greenwood. Extremely rude staff from the front office on back to the "PA" or said she was a PA. I had to wait over an hour, long past my appointment time, which I had had for several week. NO ONE offered a reason why I had to wait so long, NO ONE made even the slightest apology or gave a reason, I was totally ignored for an hour. There was nothing to do but wait and watch that stupid video loop of how wonderful plastic surgery is. Just an all-around UNPROFESSIONAL approach. When I FINALLY got back to a procedure room, the "PA" began to tell me how Botox would NOT smooth the lines I wanted it to. She continued to say how long it would take to be effective, but it would never be more than about 40% different! I told her in that case I wouldn't opt for Botox and wanted to leave. Then she immediately got up and found some photos to show me that the Botox would actually completely erase my frown line! She changed her sales pitch when she learned I wanted to leave. She even had to get a calculator to add 95 and 95!! The PA couldn't count!! All this after I had been left sitting alone, with NO ONE in the front office, who were looking at me through the glass wall, and NO ONE from the procedure room ever assuring me that I wasn't forgotten.. SCREW this place, and these rude, unprofessional, overblown women. I'll stay wrinkled.

January 27th, 2016
He is very astute, gentle and patient, with impeccable results.

October 30th, 2015
The Best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamilton's for many years and have always been extremely pleased with the work he has done along with his professionalism. He also has a knowledgeable and very friendly staff!

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Hamilton and his staff were amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Hamilton!

October 28th, 2015
The Best!
A state of the art facility with courteous kind and very knowledgable staff that made all of my nerves at ease. Highly recommended from the first appointment to the very last follow up visit!

October 28th, 2015
patient

June 14th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and Surgeon
When I first met Dr. Hamilton I was super nervous about having filler done. He took time during that first appointment to answer all of my questions and alleviate my concerns. During the first injection, he started off with just a little amount and let me wait a week to decide if I wanted more. He didn't rush me at all and knew that the best approach for a 'filler newbie' was to gradually add more until the desired result was achieved. Other doctors would have likely charged for the additional appointments. He met with me several times until my result was perfect. Because of this he has made a lifetime patient out of me. I cannot say enough great things about him. I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and he is the most caring and professionally mannered doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend him. His staff is great as well.

September 29th, 2013
Patient
Absolutely loved him and his staff! Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hamilton. He spends time with you, never makes you feel rushed,! He is kind and caring and is willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I am so happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone contemplating facial plastic surgery!

July 9th, 2013
Wonderful Professional and Surgeon
Dr Hamilton performed my eyelid, brow, and neck cosmetic surgery some 7 years ago. He even encourages complimentary "check-ups" yearly to mark his patient's progress. The surgical results have pleased me endlessly. He is as kind as he is talented. His staff is also wonderful and I have been back multiple times for dermaplaning and various other services. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else. I highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2013
Best Plastic Surgeon (Better Than Perkins!)
Easy to schedule appointments, minimal wait time, took his time with me, performed the rhinoplasty, and did not stop working until I was perfectly satisfied. Best doctor!

September 14th, 2012
dermaplane
Dermaplane is painless procedure. It is a hair removal and exfoliation of the face, and Im very comfortable the entire time I have it with Elaine from the Hamilton Center. Theyre very professional, complete and thorough. Its an extremely pleasant surrounding. Really, it was very satisfactory.

July 26th, 2012
made me look better
These procedures made me look better and I dont look as old as I used to. He did a wonderful job on my Facelift and Eyelid Surgery; he didnt overdo anything. Dr. Hamilton did just exactly what he intended to do and what he said he would do, nothing more nothing less and it worked out just fine. You wont find a nicer guy than Dr. Hamilton all of his patients agree on that. I have recommended him to many people and have given his business card to others. New patients have seen Dr. Hamilton based on my suggestion. He is extremely nice and very gentle. I plan on going back and getting some other things done.