A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hammonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hammonds, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hammonds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- FAA Flight Examiner
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammonds graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hammonds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Hammonds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Hammonds practice?
- Dr. Mark Hammonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hammonds practices Family Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Primary Care Doctors.