Dr. Mark Hammonds MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Best Doctor out there
Dr. Hammond has been my doctor since 2005. He is very caring and he is great at diagnosing as well as treating. I trust him completely.

January 24th, 2015
exceeded my expectations
I was given a same day appointment. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Hammond's was so nice. Felt he listened to my health cincernce and addressed those concerns. Couldn't have asked for a better experience

March 26th, 2013
i like my dr.
Dr. Hammonds and his staff have always been great to me. they have taken great care of me. it's funny how you form a personal attachment to those who take care of you and show care and compassion about you and the conditions that you bring to them. they get my referrals on time and take care of my insurance concerns with ease. and folks, I am a hard old man to deal with, but I don't want to go anywhere else to be cared for. I luv'em all.

May 12th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Hammonds for about 14 years now. I know that a few years ago he hired Physician Assistants to help out with his practice. But his staff still gives you the option to see the Dr. It may not be the same day that you would like, but it is still an option. I have never had a bad experience with his practice and have recommended numerous friends.

March 12th, 2012
Exceptional Doctor
Takes time to listen to the patient and is very thorough on treatment and advice. Best Dr. I have had since childhood

December 14th, 2011
Steve A
Been going to Hammonds for years. Glad he's younger than me so hopefully I can see him until the end.

January 11th, 2011
Dr. Hammonds has been my doctor for over 10 yrs. I wanted a doctor that I could continue to see through all stages of my life and I feel that he can do that. He spends an adequate amount of time listening to me and explaining what I need to know.He offers excellent lifestyle suggestions. He is very good at not prescribing un-needed medications.I recommend him as a great all around family physician.

November 9th, 2010
Dr. Hammonds has been my PCP for over 10 years. Dr. Hammonds and his staff have always displayed a professional demeanor. The doctor and his staff are always friendly and always focused on me. Dr. Hammonds has always looked at my over health and not just a specific problem I had made an appointment for. I have always recieved a prompt response on follow up's and any questions I have had requarding my health (and I have had alot of questions). If your looking for a great doctor and staff, and if he is taking patients give him a call.

November 3rd, 2010
I went to Dr. Hammonds during a very trying time in my life and he showed concern, had a great bedside manner and offered me options for my care. My husband has gone to him for years and we are very happy w/his practice.

October 18th, 2010
EXCELLENT DOCTOR FOR SENIORS
I AM A SENIOR {71} AND DR. HAMMONDS HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AT DIAGNOSING AND CARING FOR THE ROUTINE ACHES AND PAINS WHILE FOLLOWING THROUGH ON THE MAJOR CONCERNS. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM OVERSEEING MY HEALTH CARE.

October 15th, 2010
My Doctor
When i went into Dr.Hammonds office I was greeted by a friendly staff and everthing was explained to me in detail. When his nurse took me back she was very nice and introduced herself and also made me aware of his NP that is in the office MON WED AND FRI. When the Dr came in the room he was very willing to answer any and all of my questions and he did spend a good amount of time with me. The nurses drew my blood and did all of the tests that were needed and I left very satisfied. I was suprised the next day when i was called with my results of my labs. They are wonderful!!! You should give them a try!

October 15th, 2010
GREAT Doc!
Dr Hammonds really cares about his patients. As a new patient, he listened carefully to my current and previous health concerns and issues. He diagnosed my condition perfectly and within a week, I was back to normal and knew I had found my new family doctor! Now my whole family sees Dr Hammonds and we've all had the same wonderful experience.