A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hanabury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hanabury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hanabury, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanabury graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hanabury has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Hanabury MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Hanabury practice?
- Dr. Mark Hanabury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hanabury practices Otolaryngology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Otolaryngologists.