Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Handelman
Dr. Mark Handelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Handelman is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Mountainview Hospital and Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Handelman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Handelman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Handelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Randy Calegari
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi10
Dr. Hossein Akhondi Asl
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi
Dr. Michael Codina
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi15