A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hanh Van Dang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Dang practice?
- Dr. Mark Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dang practices Family Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
See Upper Darby Family Physicians.