A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hannibal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hannibal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hannibal
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hannibal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hannibal, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannibal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hannibal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Hannibal MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Hannibal practice?
- Dr. Mark Hannibal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hannibal practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.