A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hannibal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hannibal, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannibal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hannibal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Hannibal MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Hannibal practice?
- Dr. Mark Hannibal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hannibal practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Geneticists.