A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hannibal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hannibal, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannibal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hannibal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannibal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan