A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harary, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, Nonsurgical Orthopedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harary
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Foot Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harary graduated from Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies (MD. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Harary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Harary practice?
- Dr. Mark Harary has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Harary practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Primary Care Doctors and East Setauket Family Physicians.