A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harary, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, Nonsurgical Orthopedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Problems and Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- adult injuries
- ankle and foot injuries
- arthritis management
- concussion management
- corticosteroid injections
- ligament injuries
- pediatric injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harary graduated from Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies (MD. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Harary practice?
Dr. Mark Harary practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Wading River, NY.
See East Setauket Family Physicians and East Setauket Physiatrists.