A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harary, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, Nonsurgical Orthopedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Foot Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harary graduated from Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies (MD. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Harary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Harary practice?
- Dr. Mark Harary has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harary practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Wading River, NY.
See East Setauket Primary Care Doctors and East Setauket Sports Medicine Doctors.