Dr. Mark Harbeck Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Harbeck?

Harbeck's billing office are thieves

Posted on September 4th, 2014

The staff is horrible. Their billing is atrocious. Nothing is itemized properly. They will steal your money. Avoid this office like the plague.

Dismissive

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I felt Dr. Harbeck was only interested in making money from my visit. He suggested removing a few nevi and I let him. Upon my one year reevaluation, he suggested removing more. I got a second opinion, and my nevi did not display the characteristics of suspicious nevi. The margins he took were very large and left a large amount of scarring compared to other dermatologist I have gone to. I would NOT recommend Dr. Harbeck.

Caring, compassionate, educated

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Harbeck has treated my acne and vitiligo for about two years. Dr. Harbeck is completely professional and makes me feel normal, despite my skin problems. He is always kind and truly cares about his patients. He wants his patients to get results, unlike many other dermatologists I have seen. He is constantly thinking of new and different forms of treatment for diseases, mine being vitiligo. I have seen multiple dermatologists and they have only given me protopic or a steroid. Dr. Harbeck has discussed alternative treatments with me such as phototherapy and the excimer laser. Although he does not perform these treatments, he is very knowledgeable in them and is willing to refer you to a doctor who can perform them. He is also great at treating acne. He gave me not only 2 topical treatments, but also a pill by mouth to speed up the skin clearing process. I truly respect Dr. Harbeck as a person, doctor, and as someone I trust. He has proven time and time again that he cares about his patients and wants them to achieve happiness.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

very good bedside manner and related well to my teenage boy.

Posted on November 13th, 2011

very thorough and good bedside manner

Posted on October 10th, 2017