A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hardy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adam Hardy MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Mark Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hardy practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.