A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hardy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hardy practice?
Dr. Mark Hardy practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.