- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hardy is Excellent. Dr. Hardy has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hardy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Dialysis Catheter Placement, Heart Transplantation, and Immunotherapy.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hardy practice?
Dr. Mark Hardy practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Hardy, Dr. Markus Hardy, Dr. Marlon Hardy, Dr. Marcelo Hardy, Dr. Marc Hardy, Dr. Marcellus Hardy