A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hardy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Hardy MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Mark Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hardy practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.