A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harlacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harlacher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harlacher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlacher graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Harlacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Earl Harlacher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Harlacher practice?
- Dr. Mark Harlacher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harlacher practices Anesthesiology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Anesthesiologists.