A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Loring Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Loring Harman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Loring Harman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Loring Harman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- American Sign Language
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Loring Harman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Loring Harman practice?
- Dr. Mark Loring Harman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Loring Harman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .