A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Loring Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Loring Harman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loring Harman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Loring Harman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loring Harman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Loring Harman practice?
Dr. Mark Loring Harman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.