A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Harmon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Mark Harmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harmon practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.