A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harmon is Excellent. Dr. Harmon has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Harmon practice?
Dr. Mark Harmon practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Harmon, Dr. Markus Harmon, Dr. Marlon Harmon, Dr. Marcelo Harmon, Dr. Marc Harmon, Dr. Marcellus Harmon