A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Harmon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Mark Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Harmon practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.