A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harrigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harrigan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Critical Care
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrigan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harrigan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Harrigan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Harrigan practice?
- Dr. Mark Harrigan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harrigan practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons.