A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harrington, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Harrington practice?
Dr. Mark Harrington practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Harrington, Dr. Marcel Harrington, Dr. Marcelino Harrington, Dr. Marcellus Harrington, Dr. Marcelo Harrington, Dr. Marco Harrington