Dr. Thomas Hartley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hartley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2013

Disgusted

I was at this office 3 times with intense hip and leg pain. I never actually saw the doctor, only the nurse practioner,even though my appointment was with Dr. Hartley. There did not seem to be any concern of my intense pain. They just wanted to keep giving me cortisone shots which did not work. no follow up. I finally went elsewhere. I would not recommend this Doctor. He charged $240 office visit and you never even see him. Apparently I was not important enough. I would not recommend this Doctor

August 24th, 2012

AMAZING!

I had a terrible experience with another doctor in this specialty, and Dr.Hartley took my case and fixed me right up! He's super smart, funny, and you can tell he empathizes with his patients. He cares about how you feel, and he listens to your converns, no matter how silly they are. He did surgery on my knee, and he fixed what two other doctors (including one in Germany)could not. He is by far the best orthopedist I have had the pleasure of seeing. I have had two arm surgeries with another doc, and they were not anywhere near as good as Dr. Hartley.He ROCKS! I would recommend him to anyone who needs something done in this area of specialty.

February 27th, 2016