Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Hathaway
Dr. Mark Hathaway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Falls Church, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hathaway is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Hathaway has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mark Hathaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Bryan Baugh
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Washington, DC 0.22 mi23
Dr. James Simon
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Washington, DC 0.24 mi35
Dr. Janet Schaffel
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Washington, DC 0.28 mi37