A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hattenhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hattenhauer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattenhauer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hattenhauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattenhauer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hattenhauer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Hattenhauer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hattenhauer practice?
- Dr. Mark Hattenhauer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hattenhauer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Longview, WA.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.