A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hattenhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hattenhauer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattenhauer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattenhauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hattenhauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattenhauer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hattenhauer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Hattenhauer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Hattenhauer practice?
- Dr. Mark Hattenhauer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hattenhauer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Longview, WA.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.