A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hatton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hatton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Eye Injuries, Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures, and Glaucoma.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatton graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hatton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Hatton practice?
Dr. Mark Hatton practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.