A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hatton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hatton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatton graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hatton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Hatton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Hatton practice?
- Dr. Mark Hatton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hatton practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.