A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hatton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hatton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatton graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hatton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Hatton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Hatton practice?
- Dr. Mark Hatton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hatton practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.