A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hauser, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark G Hauser MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Mark Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hauser practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Emergency Physicians.