A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hausknecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hausknecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hausknecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausknecht graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hausknecht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Hausknecht MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hausknecht practice?
- Dr. Mark Hausknecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hausknecht practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.