A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hausman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hausman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hausman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Hausman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hausman practice?
- Dr. Mark Hausman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hausman practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.