A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hausman is Satisfactory. Dr. Hausman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hausman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hausman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hausman practice?
Dr. Mark Hausman practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bridgewater, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Hausman, Dr. Markus Hausman, Dr. Marlon Hausman, Dr. Marcelo Hausman, Dr. Marc Hausman, Dr. Marcellus Hausman