A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haverkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haverkorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haverkorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haverkorn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverkorn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Haverkorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Haverkorn DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Haverkorn practice?
- Dr. Mark Haverkorn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Haverkorn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Seguin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See Seguin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Seguin Dentists.