A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haverkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haverkorn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverkorn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Haverkorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Haverkorn DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Haverkorn practice?
- Dr. Mark Haverkorn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Haverkorn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See Plano Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Plano Dentists.