A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Haverkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Haverkorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haverkorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haverkorn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverkorn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Haverkorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Haverkorn DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Haverkorn practice?
- Dr. Mark Haverkorn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Haverkorn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Seguin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See Seguin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Seguin Dentists.