Learn more about Dr. R Hazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Hazel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Hazel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R M. Hazel practice?
- Dr. R Hazel has 4 office locations.
Dr. R Hazel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Smyrna, TN.
See Murfreesboro Surgeons.