A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Hazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazel
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Hazel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Hazel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R M. Hazel practice?
- Dr. R Hazel has 4 office locations.
Dr. R Hazel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Smyrna, TN.
See Murfreesboro Surgeons.