Learn more about Dr. R Hazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Hazel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Hazel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R M. Hazel practice?
- Dr. R Hazel has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Hazel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Gainesville Surgeons.