A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heaver
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Heaver Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaver graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Heaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Albert Heaver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Heaver practice?
- Dr. Mark Heaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Heaver practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.