Dr. Mark Hechler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hechler?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 21st, 2013

I have a nodule on my left and my right thyroid. Dr. Hechler neglected to tell me that the nodule on my right thyroid existed. I had surgery to remove the nodule on the left side and would have asked that he remove the one on the right side had I known it was there. There is a history of thyroid cancer in my family and the pathology of the left nodule showed cells that would in the future be cancerous. Knowing all of this, he made the decision to not tell me about the second nodule. He said this is nothing to worry about and will not listen to my concerns about it. I am shocked that he would treat a patient this way and extremely frustrated by the fact that I will most likely have to have surgery again.

October 28th, 2016