Learn more about Dr. Mark Heckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heckel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heckel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heckel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heckel, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heckel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Heart - Lincolnton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Campbell Heckel FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Heckel practice?
- Dr. Mark Heckel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Heckel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Internists and Gastonia Cardiologists.