A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hedlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hedlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedlund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hedlund has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hedlund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Hedlund practice?
Dr. Mark Hedlund practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.