A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hedlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hedlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedlund
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hedlund Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedlund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hedlund has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Hedlund MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Hedlund practice?
- Dr. Mark Hedlund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hedlund practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.