A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hedlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hedlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedlund
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hedlund Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedlund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hedlund has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Hedlund MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Hedlund practice?
- Dr. Mark Hedlund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hedlund practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.