A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heiman is Good. Dr. Heiman has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Heiman practice?
Dr. Mark Heiman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Norwalk Internists, Norwalk Cardiologists, Norwalk Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Norwalk Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Heiman, Dr. Markus Heiman, Dr. Marlon Heiman, Dr. Marcelo Heiman, Dr. Marc Heiman, Dr. Marcellus Heiman