A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Heiman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Heiman practice?
- Dr. Mark Heiman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Heiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.