A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Heiman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Heiman practice?
- Dr. Mark Heiman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Heiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.