Mark Heisler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Mark Heisler?

Avoid at all costs!!!!

Posted on July 4th, 2009

If you can avoid this office and doctor in any way I recommend it! I wouldnt take the time to write this if I wasn't that disgusted with their service. They do not care about patients. They are extremely rude to everyone and feel that it is more important to collect their money then to actually treat them! I have gone to Dr. Heisler's office for the past 10 years and have finally given up on receiving any type of appropriate treatment. I was 4 months pregnant and he prescribed me a medication that could have harmed my baby when I was sick with the flu. He knew I was pregnant and when I called my OBGYN she was shocked and told me to never go back there again. Their office staff is horrid! They treat EVERYONE like they are an inconvenience.. Hint...we pay your paychecks...you should be nice! For the longest time I went to see Dr. Heisler he would tell me I was making things up in my head and nothing was wrong. Come to find out I have a bleeding ulcer in my stomach! Aviod at all costs!

Anonymous

Posted on June 26th, 2008

After a few incidents of asking his medical assistant questions, my husband was told that she could not refer the question to the doctor and to just do as he was told. Shortly after, my husband received a letter stating that the Dr. did not perceive him to be happy and that he "was frankly tired of it" and that we should get another doctor. The doctor admitted that he had other complaints about his staff, but still wanted not to continue our care. Prior to that time, the doctor had always seemed caring and committed.

Posted on September 7th, 2017