A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heitbrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heitbrink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heitbrink
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Heitbrink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heitbrink, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Heitbrink graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heitbrink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Heitbrink MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Heitbrink practice?
- Dr. Mark Heitbrink has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Heitbrink practices Family Medicine near Mint Hill, NC.