A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Held:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Held is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Held, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Held graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Held has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charles Held MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Held practice?
- Dr. Mark Held has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Held practices Neurological Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons.