A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heller, Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Heller practice?
- Dr. Mark Heller has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.