A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Heller, Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Heller practice?
- Dr. Mark Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.