A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Helvie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Helvie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Helvie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Helvie graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Helvie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Helvie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Helvie practice?
- Dr. Mark Helvie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Helvie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.