A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hemmila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hemmila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hemmila, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmila graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hemmila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Hemmila MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Hemmila practice?
- Dr. Mark Hemmila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hemmila practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.