A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hemphill, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hemphill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hemphill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- No Hospital Affiliation At The Moment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Hemphill MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Mark Hemphill has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hemphill practices Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pediatricians.