A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hench is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hench, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hench graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hench has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Hench MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Hench practice?
- Dr. Mark Hench has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hench practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.