A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hendricks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hendricks, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hendricks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Peach Regional Medical Center
- Taylor Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vining Hendricks MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. Mark Hendricks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hendricks practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Pulmonologists.