Dr. Mark Hendricks MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2017
Excellent Doctor with a NP
I love Dr. Hendricks and his NP. I've been a patient for several years now. He knows I'm a smoker but has never been rude to me about it. He knows I'm smart enough to know the dangers. It does not matter if I see him or his NP love them both. I've never had problem getting an appointment. His office is generally friendly. I would recommend him to my family or friends.

November 6th, 2013
I am a nurse who has tried for three weeks to schedule an appt for a pt. of mine. Pam is who I had to deal with and she is a very RUDE person. I sent my pt. to another pulmonologist.

September 18th, 2013
NP, Ashley Hale rude anti-smoker working for a lung doctor
Dr. Hendricks is probably OK but unfortunately you have to deal with the rude Ms Ashley NP. She is more concerned about shinny things than your health. We all know smoking is not good but she has a real attitude about it, and should not be working for a lung doctor. She could not / would not answer any question directly. She treats you like you are an idiot while the air blows through her head.

March 25th, 2013
Could care less if you are in pain
He acted like he didn't believe a word I said even though I took in numerous test results. Instead of telling me what I actually had, which he couldn't, he just kept telling me it was NOT what I have been diagnosed with for 3 months. His NP, Ashley Hale was rude, and she nor the dr. offered any condolences or sympathy at all when I was crying my eyes out. A great way to show you care. I will never go back there again and I already know two of his patients that will not return because of the way he treated me.

May 2nd, 2011
After 12 yrs. he is Still #1 in my book.
I've been a patient of Dr. Hendricks for at least 11 years. He's the BEST as far as I and my family are concern. He's saved my life at least twice. I have reccomended Dr.Hendricks to any one I know who has lung problems.

June 25th, 2010
Review for Dr. Mark Hendricks
I have been a patient of Dr. Hendricks for over ten years. The office staff has always been very pleasant, and his Nurse is very thorougher and puts you at ease if you are nervous. Dr. Hendricks is a veryknowledgeable Pulmonary Doctor and has a very caring bedside manner and is very thorougher in his check-up. If you have a problem they always work you in. I have always reccommened him to anyone who has a pulmonary problem and I am very happy with his care. I wish all my Doctors were more like him.