A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Henigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henigan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henigan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Henigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henigan, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henigan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hamilton Henigan DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Henigan practice?
- Dr. Mark Henigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Henigan practices Psychiatry near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Psychiatrists.