Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Henry
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Park Plaza-Tenet Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Yevgeny Shuhatovich
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Houston, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Angelo Parameswaran
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Fernando Levaro-Pano
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi30