Dr. Mark Henry MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017
My worst medical experience ever.
There is no where to park to begin with. You must pay $16 to park. You can't park in the street or your car will be towed. The wait time was 3 1/2 hours long. The staff are completely incompetent and careless. Doctor is the most arrogant, vain, heartless, insensitive, human being that I have ever met, he is obviously not in this profession to take care about his patients, but to rip them off. He is the only Dr available in his office. He sees an average of 30 to 40 patients every hour. He has like 6 or 7 different rooms. He runs so quickly from 1 room to another dedicating about 1minute to 1minute and a half on each patient to accomplish his goal of making as much money as he can every hour. He doesn't listen, if you are lucky and your hand gets healed good for you, if not he will tell you that your hand is uncurable. Either way he doesn't care.

November 14th, 2016
Arrogant, uninformative, one size fits all, I have reported to ama.

May 24th, 2016
Dr Henry was able to repair the damage from a surgery that was done incorrectly. After 6. Years be had no problems with my thumb and hand strength. I came back again and he remembered me and was able to steer me in the correct direction with another issue where another doctor was better suited for my needs.

April 20th, 2016
One of the best drs I've seen

April 16th, 2016
One of the best hand surgeons in Houston!
Between my husband and myself we have had five hand surgeries; trigger fingers, carpal tunnel, etc. Dr. Henry has done an excellent job. He is efficient, spends time explaining both the procedure and the recovery. I just had surgery on two trigger fingers about 2 wks ago and I can't even tell where the incisions were bad. With the help of physical therapy the hand is fully healed. I would highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2016
DR HENRY IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST MEDICAL DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN! HE IS THROUGH AND ATTENTIVE. THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL.

October 29th, 2015
my experience taking my son there
I was leary after reading reviews.But I brought my 6 year old here to repair 2 severed tendons and a nerve in his index finger.This Dr. Is very knowledgeable. He explains everything.Ask if you have any questions..He definately was polite professional and did an amazing job on my baby.If you are in need of hand surgery I would definately recommend him.His staff is Lso very polite and helpful.Amazing experience under terrible circumstances why we ended up there.Today is day after surgery my son had a rough night last night but today is happy not complaining of pain.Im very thankful.To Dr. Henry and his team.Thanks so much♡

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Henry did surgery on both hands - was a fabulous success. Highly recommend him to anyone

September 28th, 2015
Undisclosed charges, insolent physician, obstinate staff
Unnecessary xrays (they get paid for them in-house), refusal to use xrays from referring doctor, extreme wait times, nurse/technician under-trained to use computer system, extreme wait time, taking appointments for times when doctor isn't even there, extreme profiteering off any appliance they sell you, very high office visit price for virtually no consultation or treatment time, Dr. Henry is insolent, demeaning, does not listen or give straight answers to questions. Worse, undisclosed charges that you don't agree to, and they ignore written and phone requests to adjust the charges - they just send your account to a sleazy collection agent. I subsequently went to a different hand surgeon in the med center and was treated honestly and professionally, with fair, up-front pricing. Avoid this place at all costs.

July 1st, 2015
HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

May 18th, 2015
Great Doc! Great experience! Follow up post op appt in 8 days from this post.....

May 4th, 2015
No Non-Sense Excellent Physician
Dr.Henry is very knowledgable. He shoots straight from the hip, no sugar coating.In my opinion, I came to see a Skilled Surgeon/Dr. Not be Coddled like a child.I am More concerned with having the Best Surgeon/Dr. than his bedside charm. Dr. Henry spent a Lot of quality time w/me, explaining and answering my questions and concerns. He is a Dedicated physician, dedicated to Helping his patients, albeit, very no non-sense delivery.Still, he Is concerned w/his Patients' Care and getting their Issues Corrected and Alleviated. I'd recommend Dr. Mark [Henry] to Everyone with a hand/wrist issue. As far as the office staff,I have no complaints.I was greeted w/a nice Hello and his Pas were all very nice to me. I "think" some of these poor reviews, bellyaching about "rude staff" possibly may have themselves for some of that... Meaning , it helps to be Cordial/Nice to Them, as it opens up a rapport w/those with who you are communicating.